PRINT ADVERTISING : POLICIES
- The publisher reserves the right to edit, change or reject any advertising in total or in part.
- Whenever, in the judgement of the Tribune-Review, the credit of the client has been impaired, the Tribune-Review shall have the right to require cash with copy.
- Liability for error shall not exceed the cost of the immediate space, and responsibility for an incorrect ad is limited to the first insertion.
- The publisher is not bound by any terms or conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on order blanks, advertisers' forms or copy instructions when in conflict with terms and conditions on publisher's rate card or policies.
- Insertion orders or contracts containing liability disclaimers are not accepted.
- Agencies are held responsible for payment of invoices for advertising placed by them, on their behalf or on the behalf of their clients. In lieu of agency liability, written communication must be provided by the advertiser assuming responsibility for payment.