Trib Total Media is looking for a forward-thinking Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Department. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of Trib Total Media.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist in organizing traditional and digital campaigns and developing marketing strategies for Trib Total Media’s products and services.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral by writing copy, coordinating images and graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues within all levels and departments of company to ensure seamless product cycle flow from conceptualization, planning/build, launch and beyond.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Create innovative ways to gain exposure for Trib Total Media products & services
- Develop strategies to improve on existing and past marketing efforts
- Assist with promotional activities; host presentations, organize events
- Work to enhance the company’s brand exposure
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Previous experience in marketing, sales and digital technology is preferred
- Prior project management experience is a must
- Self-starter with a high degree of accountability and willingness to take initiative
- Team player with the ability to be coached
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs and Social Media
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with varied timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field is strongly preferred. Candidates without a degree must have 3 – 5 years experience in a professional marketing role/s.
The ideal candidate for our marketing assistant position is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
Trib Total Media is an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
To apply please click here.